Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Here we go...

I am not sure if any of my loyal readers, (by that I mean my mom), are wondering what PapiHeel stands for. Well, I am a huge Red Sox fan and the best hitter on the Sox is David Ortiz whose nickname is Big Papi. The second part of the name is for the University of North Carolina Tar Heels. In about 2 months I will start attending UNC for graduate school and will now be a Tar Heel. SO, if you but them together you get PapiHeel. Creative, huh?

Stat of the Day:
.191 Batting Average, .256 On Base Percentage, 9 Errors (but at least Jeter has 12) and $9 Million a year
That is the line for the Red Sox starting ShortStop. Please someone can explain to me how a first place team can have everyday player you hits and fields like this. Oh well.

Remember Go Sox and Rah Rah Carolina, lina

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you! :)
That's a pretty sad stat... did the Sox win last night?
Can't win every game, I guess. :)

TUG said...

Stat of the Day . . . it is Sean and A-Rod's Boyfriend's 33 Birthday. They ran a huge thing in the Ledger today about how "Wicked Awesome" he is, which lead dad to admitting that he is a first ballot Hall-of-Famer . . . thoughts and feelings on this?

Andy said...

Looks like you have more loyal readers than just your mom! Oh, and the Rockies swept the Yankees. More happiness.