Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Baseball!


I am sure that people are wondering why I have not blogged a lot about the baseball season so far. There have been times when I have wanted to rant about the Red Sox already, but I have held myself back. Why? Because they just won their second World Series in Four years! How angry am I supposed to be? Does that mean that I no longer get angry and yell at the TV? Nope, I still get pretty worked up. But I am going to try and blog more about the good things this year...although I am a much better angry writer than a happy one.
So, with the new blogging me...HOW ABOUT THE LAST 2 GAMES!! Those poor Indians can't catch a break against my Sox. Two nights in a row the Red Sox has dramatic 9th inning Homeruns. One by MANNY, MANNY, MANNY!!! And the other by the Captain, Jason Varitek. The last few games have been fantastic. I am not sure how good this team will be, but they are putting a great show right now.

No comments: