Monday, May 19, 2008

If anyone deserved to throw a No-hitter....


It was Jon Lester! The man who has made a successful recovery from cancer, won the last game of the World Series, has now pitched a fantastic no-hitter! I am not really sure what to write about it. This was just one of those moments that reminds me why I love sports, especially baseball and the Red Sox. Congrats Lester...you deserve it!


On a side note, the irreplaceable Captain Jason Varitek, caught his 4th No-Hitter tonight. Along with his 2 World Series rings, the "C" on his jersey and the way he calls a game behind the plate, this is one many reason that Tek is so great. Congrats Tek...you deserve this too.

2 comments:

Alan & Allison said...

Truly a great moment in life, and yet another reason to show the world that baseball is the greatest sport ever.

James Evans said...

Side note: My fantasy team needed that boost! I love Lester but not in a gay way ;)