Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Amazing


I am not goint to lie. When the Sox went down 3-1 to the Indians I thought they would most likely not come back. I thought they would win game 5 with Beckett on the mound...but after that I was not so sure. But of course we all know the Sox came back and are American League Champions for the 2nd time in 4 years! It was a fanctastic comeback for the Sox in which the out scored the Indians 30-5 in the last 3 games. It was awesome and I am excited for the World Series. The Rockies are a very good team...so we shall see!


I am going to post some pictures of our trip to the beach in the next day for so. You will love the pics of Grace. This I can promise.

4 comments:

Sean and Laura said...

Go Red Sox!!!

You've been tagged!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Tell Amy she has been tagged too.

Unknown said...

I love you! And I won't lie, I am TIRED... but I LOVE watching the Red Sox games with you- especially World Series games. :)

tysqui said...

A few thoughts:

*Josh Beckett is freaking amazing.
*David Ortiz still has it.
*Although Ramirez can be a lazy punk - he's pretty darn good.
*The Red Sox offense is unstoppable
*They may very well sweep the Rockies (if they can handle playing without either Ortiz or Youkilis for a couple games...).

I'll be wearing my Sox hat tomorrow.

Sean and Laura said...

Bummer that we could not get in to the game tonight, but maybe now I can afford a visit. Yea.