Monday, October 29, 2007

Are you World Serious????

I am still in shock about how things ended for the Boston Red Sox! 2 World Series Titles in 4 years! You have got to the kidding me??? This is the Boston Red Sox...the team that FOUND ways to lose! Now they are not just winning the World Series, but in dominating fashion! I am not sure how many times I said that there was NO way this team would win the World Series...too many to even go back and look for in this blog. But I am VERY happy to say I could not have been more wrong. This was a great team. During the season they never won more than 5 games in row and then when it mattered most they won 7 in a row! That is amazing. This team was built for the post season and built well. Another person that I must apologize publicly to is Theo Epstein. I questioned him all year and I could not have been more wrong. This was his team...he put this team together even more so than the 2004 team. Some of his moves were questionable, but they worked when it mattered most. Congrats to Theo...you have done it again!

So, there we go! The Sox are the Champs! Now I have nothing to write about....but I am sure that ESPN will give me plenty to rant about...they already have. I will get to that later. This never gets old.

No comments: