Sunday, August 12, 2007

Seriously, I give up...

I am done. The season is over. I know I know...4 games. The Sox have an easier schedule, blah, blah, blah. This team is awful.

When Amy and I got back to Carolina our TV remote control was not working. We could turn on the TV from the TV itself and all that stuff, but the pleasure of sitting back and changing the channels was not there. So, what did we do? We got new batteries and the problem was gone. We fixed the problem. We did not call the cable company or a TV repair man. That would be stupid, the TV was not the problem. What does this have to do anything? Well, the Red Sox have a problem, they have had it all year. It was not their bullpen. They had this Delcarmen/Timlin, to Okjima to Papelbon working great. So, they decided to fix that. The problem was their offense. NO ONE is hitting for power...NO ONE! Only 3 guys have hit over 15 homeruns and NONE of them have over 20. No one is knocking in runs...NO ONE! They get on base a lot, they work the count a lot, but they do not score enough runs. But they decided not to fix that. Theo and his brain trust (his Gorilla suit) fixed the TV and not the remote. I give up.

5 comments:

TUG said...

Do you think that we should go and get a try out because we can hit . . . well we can hit wiffleballs

James Evans said...

I'm speachless...I don't know what out deal is! I'll say more later

James Evans said...

our deal is (sorry)

TUG said...

But didn't Lugo hit last night?

Sam said...

Yes Lugo did hit last night. But the Red Sox scored 3 runs...3. That .238 Batting Average is really helping the team...you punk