Saturday, August 18, 2007

Whenever Baseball makes me mad...


this girl reminds me what is important! This last week has been orientation for my masters program and it has been fantastic! The professors and my fellow classmates are great and I am really looking forward to school starting. The highlights of this week have to do with Grace though. On Wednesday we had a potluck dinner at the director of my programs home and of course we brought Grace a long with us. At one point she got a little frustrated because no one was paying attention to her. So, naturally she screamed at the top of her lungs. Everyone, and I mean everyone, turned around looked at her, which was quite embarrassing for Amy. As soon as Grace noticed she had their attention, she smiled, laughed and screamed a little bit more. Later on that night one of the professors came up to talk to Grace. As she said hello, Grace immediately reached out and grabbed her glasses right off of her face! This was Classic Grace! As you can see in the picture she had a great time eating blueberries for breakfast this morning and felt that the it would be fun to put them all over her body! Thank goodness for our little Grace, who reminds me what is important everyday!

1 comment:

Sean and Laura said...

I love that she poses for the camera. Carter has been eating blueberries lately. Maybe I can get a picture to match.