Monday, July 16, 2007

Ginny Flops and so do my Sox

This is my little niece, Ginny. This is one of the funniest things that I have ever seen. I think you all enjoy wathing her attempt at a dive!
Opinion of the Day
Watching the Red Sox split a home series with a not very good Blue Jays team has me very worried. I know they are still up 9 games to the Yanks and I know that many of the Red Sox are starting to play better, but what is going on is too reminiscent of last seasons disaster. Papi, Youk, and Tek are all banged up. Schill is also hurt and because of that 2/5ths of the rotation is Taverez and Kason Gabbard. Early on the Sox were winning close games and now they keep finding ways to lose winnable 1 run ball games. In yesterdays tough 2-1 loss to the Jays, the Sox had 11 hits! 11 HITS and ONE RUN!! WHAT IS THAT!?!?!? This worries me...which is what makes me a Red Sox fan. I even woke up the morning after the World Series victory and was convinced it was not really over. We shall see. Oh the life of Red Sox fan!

Remember...Lets Go Red Sox and Rah Rah Carolina Lina

1 comment:

TUG said...

11 Hits and 1 run IS Red Sox Baseball . . . You know that!