Saturday, July 14, 2007

New Jersey Days

So we have been in Jersey for a a week and are having a great time. There is nothing more important than family. It has been nice to relax, swim and enoying each others company. Good times.

Stat of the Day:
Even after the Red Sox disappointing loss last night, I can still find joy in Yankees signing of Roger Clemens. In fact, I think that is why I have a blog.
This is his line for the season so far:
2-4, 4.20 ERA, 8 starts, 9 games pitched...The Yankees are 3-5 in games he starts and 3-6 in games he pitches in. I know he pitched well against the Twins and Angles, both good teams and very impressive preformances, but last night he ATTEMPTED to pitch against the AAAA Devil Dogs. And once again got hammered. $840,000 a start for this????? WOW. Congrats to the Yankees for making sure the Sox did not make the same mistake. (Just like they did with Jose Contreras, Javier Vazquez and Carl Pavano...that Brian Cashman sure knows how to evaulate pitching, huh?)
Anyway, one day I will clue you all in to why I dislike Clemens so much.

Remember...Go Sox and Rah Rah Carolina, lina

2 comments:

TUG said...

I love the Devil Dogs!!!

TUG said...

Actually . . . I love Devil Dogs, Twinkies, and Cup Cakes.