Thursday, September 13, 2007

Just some thoughts...

With school starting I have not had a lot time to write because I spend all my time reading and when I do have free time I like to play with Grace and spend time with Amy. So, I thought I would write some of things that I have been thinking...

  • I am completly disappointed in the New England Patriots. They cheated, that is the bottom line. They did not need to and there is no excuse. I hope that they get punished and I hope it fits the crime. BUT, this is NOT worse that Steriods. Steriods is cheating, but the serious issue with steriods is that the health risks. It causes rage and causes death! It killed Ken Caminiti and Lyle Alzado and it will continue kill others. Please do not compare steriods to CameraGate. They are not the same. But, I still am disappointed in my Pats.
  • School is hard, but I really like it. We have had some great guest lectureres that love what they do and they makes me very excited.
  • Laura and Sean went to the Red Sox game last night. I would have loved to have been there, but I am glad that if anyone got to be at such an exciting game it could be them. When I got home from serving as a missionary, Laura would tell me all the time that I would love Big Papi. She is right and so she deserved to see this big hit.
  • Finally, my Dad announced his retirement yesterday. He is great example and I really proud of him for all he accomplished. Last night I googled Gary Carter NJHA, and the 3rd article down was about this retirement. The thing that makes me most proud of is that he talks about being most excited to spend time with my mom and serve in the Church. Thank you Dad. Thank you for always making sure we know what is important in life. We love you very much.

2 comments:

Alan & Allison said...

Sam, Sounds like school is good. I think the Pats should forfeit their win. J-E-T-S Jets...Jets...Jets!! Congrats also on your sox, since the only race the reds are in is for last place. Hopefully everything is going well. Good luck.

Alan

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. Although you might think I would rather sleep, I LOVE listening to your ideas, and everything that excites you and makes you happy- 'cuz you make me happy! :) Cheesy, I know, but it's true!
Go Sox!