Sunday, September 16, 2007

Now, How do I feel...

Somewhere between....


















This has been the most up and down sports weekend I have ever had. I wish the Sox could have put the Yanks away, but they did not. But I am glad they won on Saturday. I am really excited about the Utes blowout of UCLA. That was just the what the doctor ordered after such a slow start. And I glad that the Pats did a number of lDt and the Chargers. Tomlison needed to be shut up after his, "If you are not cheating you are not trying" routine. Their best defensive player was busted for steroid use, which among other worse things, is CHEATING! I guess that is the Charger way. Anyway, glad the weekend is over. It was just too much for one guy too handle. At least this little girl keeps me smiling....

No comments: