Friday, September 28, 2007

She is 1!!





Yup, yesterday Grace turned the big 1!! That's right...for one whole year she has managed to put up with her Crazy father. Amazing, huh? I think so too. Yesterday was a fantastic day for her. Of course she had no idea, but it was filled with cupcakes, presents, friends and then more cake. What a perfect day for her. I am not complaining...I mean I got a whole lot of cake!

Grace is wonderful little girl. She spends her day laughing, crawling, clapping, telling us what she wants by using sign language and then laughing some more. We could not be happier or more blessed to have her in our lives. Amy and I spent a lot of yesterday talking about what the day was like when she was born and all the things that have happened over the past year. As you can imagine, we do not remember what life was like before she was here and we wouldn't change it for the world. We love you!!!

3 comments:

Avery said...

I love you Gracie Poo! She's so cute, and good job getting the "icing all over" requisite photo!

Sean and Laura said...

Happy Birthday Gracie!!!

tysqui said...

Wow. The first year certainly flies by. Happy Birthday!